Simple Ways To Start Living Your Best Life
I’ve been hearing it everywhere, “Living my best life.”
From captions on Instagram to conversations with friends. It made me think of the simple ways I can start living my best life. I came up with a short list as a reminder to myself. These are things that I am already doing along with things that I want to start implementing in my life.
Remember that just because they are on my list doesn’t mean they have to be on yours. Every person is different and what works for me may not work for you.
Here are some tips on how to live your best life;
• Drink water first then coffee or tea
• Make your bed when you wake up
• Pray for 10 minutes a day
• Listen to music you love
• Eat food that makes you feel radiant
• Keep flowers or plants around you
• Clean up an area in your space
• Repeat daily affirmations to yourself
• Learn to say no, or be prepared to say no to your goals.
• Remember the magic words, “This too shall pass.”
• Save some money and turn off overdraft protection on your debit cards.
• Give before you take.
• At the end of each important meeting or class, take 30 seconds to write down what transpired. Your future self will thank you.
• A great way to earn respect is to simply do what you say you’re going to do
• Do the hardest thing in your day first – you’ll create a snowball effect and be more productive.
• Be grateful for the little things – Research shows that expressing gratitude reduces anger and enhances empathy towards other people which is important to your relationships. I’ve trained my mind to focus more on what I could be thankful for by routinely journaling every morning. I wrote an entire blog post on the power of gratitude along with a workbook that can be found here.
Want more tips like this? Let me know in the comments down below. As always, thank you for being part of this community. If you ever have any questions or comments DM me on Instagram or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org